We’re looking to make the 2013 Seminar and Lecture series the best yet… But we need your help! We have almost all the free seminars lined up, but the talented Elliot Norbut from Positive Power Nutrition has given us an opportunity to learn from his brilliant mind for an in depth lecture covering one of the topics below. The lecture would be 4 – 6 hours in length, and likely on the last Saturday of the month.
Please help us decide which lecture to host here at The Reference Point in 2013! Take our poll on the bottom of this page.
1. New Hearing, Vision, and Teeth Lecture would cover –
- ★ The root causes of all disease
- ★ How mineral imbalances hinder the body’s self-repair
- ★ The role circulation plays keeping the body healthy
- ★ Steps and supplements that can maintain and rebuild the body
- ★ And how the body can regenerate any organ, even teeth and eyes
2. The Elements of Wellness Lecture would cover –
- ★ Why proper pH balance is critical to health
- ★ How minerals interact in the body
- ★ What minerals are most important for DNA and the cells
- ★ Some of the toxic substances we are exposed to every day and how to counteract them
- ★ And how the elements can affect us even at a genetic level
3. The Hypothalamus Rebalancing Diet Workshop would cover –
- ★ The signs of a damaged hypothalamus
- ★ The phases of the diet that can repair this damage
- ★ How to lose pounds and inches rapidly without being hungry
- ★ How to get started on the program to reach your ideal weight
- ★ And finally be able to control your weight and feel better
Thank you for your interest! We have closed the poll. Check out our 2013 seminars to see the results!